Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Commercials



Coca Cola Commercial
At first I thought this Coca Cola commercial was a little weird. But after looking at it a couple of times, I realize that was the designers' intentions. The point was to make the action of simply buying a coke interesting and entertaining. The designers made the audience imagine that the process of making a coke was more than an ordinary task. Every time I see this commercial it makes me want to buy a cold coke even though I do not even drink soft drinks.


Target 2 Day Sale Commercial
I think this is the best Target commercial ever made. The animation is very well done and transitions smoothly from scene to scene. I also like the simplicity of the little man and cart forms. This commercial really gets the viewer to feel like they are "training" to go to target also. I could not put the clip directly on here, but here's the link so go check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZf7TjGbaHA



iPod Commercial
The colors and movement are what really attracted me to this commercial. I also like the triadic color schemes used in the scenes. The music is catchy and goes well with the theme. Overall, I think it's a very entertaining and effective commercial.

No comments: