Tuesday, September 30, 2008

3 LOGOS

Caribou Coffee
This logo is used for coffee drinks, snack bars, and many other coffee products. I for one love coffee and enjoy all of Caribou Coffee's products. The logo is really inviting to me because of its naturalistic, earthy feel. The typography used also adds to this naturalistic design and gives it a light and fun personality.

DC Shoe Co. USA
If you live in the US, you're probably very familiar with this logo. Used especially by skateboarders, DC shoes have become quite popular in our generation. I personally do not own a pair of DC's but I have always loved this design. I think it's awesome how the designer made the D and C overlap and become almost symmetrical with the openings. I also like how the star is added to give even more uniqueness and style. It's somewhat simple but reaches a wide range of viewers.


Life is good.
Now I know that I am not the only one out there that loves this logo. Not only do I love the logo, but I own many of the products. What I like most about this logo is the typography used. The type is simple, playful, and inviting. I also like the animated characters used with the type (like the little man on this logo). Whether the character is a dog, person, boat, or flower, they are made to be unified with the type.




No comments: