Monday, November 8, 2010

Ideas...

So, as I'm continuing to think about my transformation/expectation series, I have thought about adding a classroom setting where an ordinary man is transformed into a teacher. I am having problems finding a willing subject to pose as this teacher, so right now I only have pictures of the classroom I would like to photograph my series in. I think this series could be really interesting, given the right man to play the part. This series has been a little stressful to capture given the fact that I have a limited amount of time to do this and need to find time where my schedule would work with my subjects' schedules. I also have to ask permission to use some rooms and stages and lights so that has conflicted with my plans as well. But here is what I have so far for the classroom series:






No comments: