Monday, November 15, 2010

Identity

During church last Sunday, my sister drew on my fingers and made little finger people. I started to think to myself, how neat would it be to create many finger people that each related to their owners. I started thinking about it more and more and then found that later that night I was just playing around and made a little thumb king with a crown and beard when I got bored. Now, I am looking more into this concept of identity and individuality and really trying to learn more about my friends and family through this project. Here's a picture of my roommates thumb. In a recent school play, she was the villian, Miss Meers. So with her picture I recreated her character on her thumb to reflect her love for theatre and her fun and bubbly personality.

No comments: