Monday, October 11, 2010

Get Back in Your Book Series & Thoughts


































































So, as I've been re-contemplating what I want to do for my photography project, I came across this series and really enjoyed it. I've been spending a lot of time rethinking what I'm doing and trying to come up with some concept in which I could use whimsical/out of place elements, like this photographer was doing. I honestly would love to work some photoshop magic in my projects and set up actual photo shoots.
I also have still been thinking about directing my series toward stereotypes, but I've also thought about doing a series about growing up. My sisters have been a HUGE inspiration for this. As I've been watching them grow up and go through transitions, I've wished that somehow I could capture it all. So, perhaps I could capture this with my photography project. There is sooo much I could explore with their relationships, band, friends, family, church, high school & middle school- this is just to mention a few of the things in their lives.

No comments: