Monday, October 25, 2010

New Shoot

So for the next photos in my "Expectations" series, I decided to do a college girl that obviously wants to go out for a good time. Now, again, it is all up to the viewer how they perceive this girl. They could see her as someone who is going on a date, a party girl, or they may make some other decision as to who she is and where she is going. I chose to have the pictures get darker after the 2nd front view to really make the viewer question their own judgement as to who this person is. We had a lot of fun doing this shoot and Bethany was the perfect model. She can be so still even when I'm falling off of beds and trying to keep my balance on tilting chairs. She's amazing. So here's a couple shoots from this series that ended up being about 10 photos in all.


No comments: